Sunday, February 08, 2009

Oh, The TeeVee

Tam and I were having dinner (Bazebeaux pizza, yum) and looking at the toob when an ad came on for a skin product that nearly did us in, giggling. With all due respect to the rod wax people, who make wonderful products, the third time we heard the phrase "Vaseline men," we looked at each other and started to snicker.*

But that's not nothin' -- now it turns out one of the online viddy sources wants to eat our brains! I knew that guy was an alien!
___________________________________
* This is even better if you have heard tell of the way the occasional loony or bored prison inmate will get nekkid and slather up with petroleum jelly or similar in order to frustrate would-be captors. I know of a least one howler along those lines, but it's not my story to tell. "Slippery characters," indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too, loved that Hulu superbowl commercial - been going to their website on and off for 6 months. Nothing like "Ghostbusters" on whenever I want. :)

Course, now I gotta watch out for bug eyed tentacle monsters from beyond the stars wanting to eat my brains, and not just ordinary, everyday shambling undead.

Sigh. Just when you thought you had everything figured out.. :)