Thursday, December 24, 2020

So, Yesterday

      Skipped posting.  Felt blah and very tired.  Did a telemeeting for work, went and got my nose swabbed, went to my (isolated) workplace, got a few things done and, per my boss, took alcohol and wiped down all the doorknobs, faucet handles, keypads and so on at the end of my day.

      Today is a work-from-home day, then a three-day weekend and at some point, I should get my test results.

      Whatever is going on, there's a lot of fatigue here at Roseholme Cottage.

7 comments:

RandyGC said...

Hope your Christmas present is felling better.

Merry Christmas to all residents of Roseholme Cottage.

73

Will Brown said...

Best wishes in overcoming the fatigue issues.

+1 on Merry Christmas to all residents of Roseholme Cottage.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I was shocked how fast my results came back. less than 2 days

rickn8or said...

What Randy and Will said.

Anonymous said...

Here’s hoping you’re negative for the big Socially Transmitted Disease, that the cause of your fatigue is very minor, and that you both are right again in no time. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Antibubba said...

I just got out of a 10 day quarantine after testing positive. A dear friend sent me a pulse oximeter. It's not a bad item to have around, like a thermometer, to early detect any issues. I'm fortunate to have had a mild case, but it is no fun at all to be sick, especially if you aren't getting paid.

Feel better soon, Roberta. I hope you, Tam, and all the kitties have good holidays.

Roberta X said...

Antibubba, I have had a pulse oximeter for awhile now -- a basic one showed up on one of the discount sites at a very good price. Handy thing.