Sunday, May 22, 2022

That Was... Not Much

      What did I get done this weekend?  Almost nothing.  I discovered Friday night that I was supposed to be taking the antibiotic twice a day, not once.  Also that I was supposed to be washing out my injuries a lot more often than I was -- four to six times a day.

      So I did that, I did laundry, I got dishwashing gloves and finally caught up on dishes.  I got to where I needed to be at a minimum.

      I have a number of "progress" tasks on my list, like emptying everything portable out of the washroom and scrubbing the place down, cleaning out the kitchen and scrubbing the floor, building one more bookshelf for the living room and putting a few more books (and collectibles) in some kind of order.  I made no progress at all.  I'm tired and I don't want to stress the wound across the back of my ring finger.

      Then there's the serious need to take a weed-whacker to the weedier spots around the yard, especially at the side of the house and along the fences.  No progress.  The vibration from the weed-whacker is trouble enough when things are normal.

      So I'm keeping up.  I'm keeping the neighbor's cats fed, with some help from Tam.  That's going to have to be enough for now.

No comments: