A part of my day will be about imaging -- they're going to stick me in an MRI machine* and look at my back. It's still giving me some trouble; a week back at work has caused an increase in pain in my lower back, despite reduced physical activity and desk chairs that are far better than the old-fashioned wooden one I use at home.
There might be some answers in a closer look. Or not, and there's a limit to what they can do to fix spines anyway. But at least they're looking -- and I'm still exercising.
________________
* They have not, despite what you may have heard, been renamed "America machines."
Update
1 year ago

3 comments:
Now you’re catching up to with the rest of us year 1 baby boomers!
Or the "Donald J. Trump Greatest American Medical Imaging Scanner" for that matter. Not yet, anyway.
Something I've found helpful is epidural injections of steroids in my spine. Not everyone sees relief, but I have, and anything that delays surgery is a winner in my book.
Post a Comment