Monday, October 03, 2016

To Add To The Fun

     Not only am I on the early shift, I'll be working a double or near-double shift today, too.  Okay, they pay me for it, but I'm still recovering from the pneumonia-or-whatever, with a nagging sore throat, sore chest and mostly-dry cough.

    Well, either I'll get through it or it'll knock me flat for another couple of days.  Or both.  Plenty of time to sleep when the docs won't let you do anything but, right?  And until then, the clock's ticking.

3 comments:

Guffaw in AZ said...

Take care of yourself!

gfa

deskmerc said...

If its any consolation, I picked up a spot of atypical pneumonia myself about a week before you mentioned your own affliction, and I'm still tired.

Old NFO said...

Take care, hopefully you're on time and a half for the OT!