Friday, November 20, 2009

Outta Time

I had a post all sort-of planned out but lost too much time doing (some of) what actually needed doing, instead.

So, how goofy is this? Every year, I buy birthday and Christmas/Holiday* cards for family and friends and nearly every time, I think, "Oh, they don't want to hear from me," and never get around to sending the cards. Sheesh.

Thanksgiving is coming up. I have no idea what I'm going to do this year.
___________________________
* Not all of my friends are Christmas people. I tend to use generic cards to avoid those calls and e-mails that go, "Menhirs? Menhirs?! I'll have you know we are not that sort of Druids!" Oh, dear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about eat turkey?

LabRat said...

Pick up a nice medium to large duck, plan a nice potato dish and something green, and call it mini?