Monday, July 29, 2019

A Week Of Vacation Ends

     There have been better vacations.  Certainly, I have no one to blame for myself for the excitement over my car keys.  And no one but me decided to begin by spending two days pretty much just sleeping and binge-watching HBO's Chernobyl.  (I don't regret watching the mini-series.)

     Even working Wednesday morning was optional, though it was a good idea to try to get up to speed on new stuff, since they're changing how we interact with Human Resources for benefits and the like  (You'll be shocked, shocked to learn it's web-intensive, a distant cousin to a system my department is setting up for our Engineering work.  Welcome to the future, here's a website and an app.)

     So, back at it, and maybe I'll do better at this vacation stuff next time.

No comments: