Tuesday, August 11, 2020

The New Blogger Interface?

      Yeah, about that?

      It removes blank lines between paragraphs.  I can't seem to get them back easily.  There may be a way to slap in some HTML, but what an annoying fix.

     It removes or impedes font size commands.  This is annoying to me, since I routinely set footnootes in a smaller font that body text.

     This text should be small and this should be smaller.

     This text should be large and this should be larger.

     ...And suddenly it all works again.  Go figure.

2 comments:

fillyjonk said...

I've had problems with it inserting EXTRA blank lines - when I want one, between paragraphs, it does two or three.

Most websites I use regularly decided to update during the pandemic (coders bored at home???? a desire to torture the poor, change-hating souls already coping with the change of five lifetimes???) and they broke or messed up SOMETHING.

Also new blogger has already moved the "create new post" button and the day they did that, I started at the screen for like five minutes going "Button? Gone? It's not going to let me post?" before I found it.

B said...

Been changing for a while. Some things work one day, and not the next...then work again. SOme features are moving.

I think it is a work in progress.

It isn't you, it's them.