Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Third Bicycle Expedition

To the Mall Of Madness; or near it, at least. Had to do a little shopping and grab a little lunch. Not as sunny today but still warm. Well, warmish. Warm enough.We have in Broad Ripple one (1) extreeeemly Roman house, perhaps a restored vestige of the original vicus at Indiolaudnum.* Or not; but isn't it kewl? And with that, I head for home!

--Actually, there was a lot of handing the camera back and forth. I'm not photogenic the way Tam is!
_____________________________
* So that's why they call it "naptown!"

7 comments:

Jim said...

"I'm not photogenic that way Tam is!"

Touching a line like that is perilous, but nevertheless I would like to observe that you have a very sexy basket -- in a neo-Victorian way, of course.

Anonymous said...

Glendale is the "Mall of Madness"?

Hmmm, somehow I knew this.

Shootin' Buddy

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

"I'm not photogenic that way Tam is!"

Er?

It's your prerogative to say so...but you're wrong :)

Anonymous said...

Proof that there is more than one way to be photogenic, no?

Jim

KurtP said...

"I'm not photogenic that way Tam is!"

Ummmm...

HEY! You forgot Toto.

Roberta X said...

That's the model of the front basket on my bike -- Nashbar still sells it.

Roberta X said...

My back bike basket is from Cynthia's Twigs. Over five years old!