Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm Exhausted

...Came home from the BlogMeet and took a nap. It was a very good BlogMeet, with all the regulars, including Greg, who was at the very first one, all those (two) years ago! Details will follow.

I have no photos from it. (Grrrr) My camera batteries went the way of all cells. But there are some out there.

We did do a small BlogShoot in the morning; I have now shot a Colt revolver and despite Tam's claim the cylinder roates the wrong way, I liked it -- a little Detective model, with a very smooth trigger.

Finally had a chance to try out the Ciener .22LR conversion kit for my Argentine 1911A1: works like a charm and it was easy to install. Very soft-shooting and at seven yards, the sights were spot-on. Nice!

And that's it for now. I have a date for breakfast and he's stopping by early-ish, soooo: I'm for the snoozin'

No comments: