Friday, May 07, 2010

Mayversary BlogMeet!

SECOND ANNIVERSARY INDY BLOGMEET!
3:00 PM SUNDAY, 16 MAY
BRUGGE IN BROAD RIPPLE

FABULOUS PRIZES! WORLD-FAMOUS BLOGGERS!
FUN FOR ALL: DUCKS, CLOWNS, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES!
Everyone's invited: Bloggers, blogreaders, friends, family, fans and hangers-on

BE THERE!

Brugge -- wondrous food! -- 1101a East Westfield Boulevard, Indianapolis, IN (at the intersection of Westfield and Westfield, just past where the trimaran monorail crosses Oxymoron Prospect).

(This is standing in for artwork I have not yet found time to create; thought I had best get something posted).

8 comments:

Joanna said...

I was promised a bouncy castle. *hold breath and pouts*

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

That's OK, dear. Next year we'll get you a pony.

Anonymous said...

We got you the bouncy castle last year but you wore your golf shoes.

Shootin' Buddy

Joanna said...

A pony, huh? Did I mention I was also promised ice cream and a trip to France?

/worth a shot

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Kids.

Shermlock Shomes said...

Do we get to beat up the clown? I hate clowns.

The Jack said...

Ducks.

I'm going to hold you to that.

Timmeehh said...

Hard to believe that you've been hosting these events for TWO years!

Sorry I've never been able to attend.