Sunday, December 29, 2013

Tamara Addams?

    Heard from the living room, where Tam is watching the morning newsthing:  "Yayy, avalanches!  --Gee, who's gonna go skiing in a Hellgate?  Wow, this guy's stuck in snow up to his neck!"

     ...I'm tellin' you, I've never known anyone who gets more enjoyment from the news.  (Per Tam: "You would have to have a heart of stone, not to laugh at that sight -- the guy just skiied right up to a head and waving arms sticking up out of the snow."  He was recording on a Go-Pro or similar camera on his helmet, and had set out to help immediately after the avalanche.)

6 comments:

Bob said...

"Indians put you here?"

"'Tweren't Mormons."

Roberta X said...

How can we be sure? ;)

Bob said...

Ha! Good point.

Cincinnatus said...

Coming back from the mountains on Sunday afternoon, we cheer on avalanches too ...

hoping they'll cut down the skiers that create the traffic. But nooooo, we never get enough traffic reduction.

Jennifer said...

I'm afraid I would have been giggling too.

rickn8or said...

I dunno about the rest of ya, but I find the concept of "Tamara Addams" pretty giggle-worthy.