Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I Must Still Be Sick

     Tam is in the next room, apparently playing Spin The Dial:

     TV: Woosh, click, "...at's our forecast..." Click, "Avoid real estate unless it is thoroughly cooked!  Otherwise it can be tough, like a hockey puck."  ...[Burst of music]

     RX: "What?!?!"

     Tam: [Laughs]

     Okay then.

     Update, 10:47 a.m.: I swear I just woke up to an ad that ended with a picture of a sunset and an overly mellow announcer crooning, "...enjoy the taste of a premium gasoline."  By the perpetual candidacy of Screaming Lord Sutch, what have you people got up to?  Admit it, you've broken reality again, haven't you?

5 comments:

NAVIGATOR said...


PUSH THE FLUIDS
USE CHOCOLATE PRN
TOPICALLY APPLY FELINES
COPY CW AT 16 WPM
LISTEN TO J S BACH
FEEL BETTER SOON !

Anonymous said...

UMMM, just what have you been drinking???

Merle

Archer said...

Anyone else remember this song?

BGMiller said...

I can neither confirm nor deny any faults in reality.

Now if you will excuse me the eggplant is ringing and I just know it's my boss asking if I have the flavor charts for the number twelve ready.


BGM

CGHill said...

Commercials were never mashed up more wackily than this.