Saturday, June 25, 2016

Be "The Best Of The Old West"

     Remember "Donner Party Chuckwagon Restaurants?"  Here's one fully-produced version of the ad!

     This one is from "Cowboy Blob" Bob Flyzik and crew.

     I'm going Creative Commons with this: you are free to make your own version, as long as I get writing credit.  If you modify the script, feel free to add your name to mine.  If you sell the work, you'll need to negotiate a fee with me.  (I'm not greedy but there's a principle here.) Basically, have fun with it and share.

12 comments:

Merle said...

Frankly any link to The Donner Party leaves me cold - this is in poor taste!!! :(

Merle

Roberta X said...

Sorry! Dark humor is that way; there's a line, and it's not in the same place for everyone.

Countglockula said...

Chill Merle, this is funny as hell. I applaud creativity, even if it pinches a bit.

Raz

Bruce said...

Long pig is a pacific island tradition and a sci-fi trope, see stranger in a strange land. It's funny. Damn it!😭👿👹👽👾

Jay Bee said...

Merle wins!

Loki1776 said...

I tried to link to the "I'm a humanatarian" (sic) shirt at Woot! the other day, but Blogger locked up on me and I was too lazy to re-try. Anyway, it's funny and gets odd looks when I wear it.

Bruce said...

Long pig is a pacific island tradition and a sci-fi trope, see stranger in a strange land. It's funny. Damn it!😭👿👹👽👾

Bruce said...

Merle, if you don't like the taste, try more catsup or some paprika...

Anonymous said...

Donner Party Chuckwagon,

You'll feel like you died and gone to Heaven!

Where you are the most important part of the meal!

----
Merle,

THESE are tasteless!

Bruce said...

Merle, if you don't like the taste, try more catsup or some paprika...

Anonymous said...


6-foot Long Pork is tough and stringy. (no offense, Ms.X, I'm sure you would be yummy)

The 3-4 foot Long Pork is younger and *far* tastier (but usually mouthier)...

Joat said...

Dark humor is like food, not everyone gets it.