Monday, November 10, 2008

November Indy BlogMeet

Update: I would not be at all averse to setting some sort of "rain date" at the brewpub in November for those who can't make it on the 23rd.   Holidays make for difficult scheduling.
The next Indy Blogmeet: Sunday, 23 November 2008, 3:00 pm at Fionn MacCool's, 8211 E. 116th St., Fishers, IN.  Have a look at the menu.*  Yum!
Old Grouch has detail here, including a map and helpful travel advice.  Read it, take it to heart.  he knows whereof he speaks: Castleton is Hell.
This is combined with the Ace of Spades HQ "Moronapalooza/Happy Hour Meet-Up" post-election gathering, so hey -- new friends.   Be nice, now and remember -- no biting!  Mostly.
     Okay, that's November.  We need to start talkin' about December's BlogMeet now, I think, so we can dodge the various and sundry holidays. 
_____________________________
*OMG, corned beef and cabbage!  I am so very there.  I like all manner of food but if I had to pick just one fave?  That'd be it. Yeah, yeah, unsubtle.  Common, even.  But oh-so-good.

5 comments:

Shermlock Shomes said...

Hah, Roberta! I get the pun. And for your amusement:

Instanbul

Turk Turon said...

I'll be there. Turkey is only a short trip from Turonistan.

Best graphic yet!

red said...

Sounds good!

(You should try the Curry Wings if they still have them.)

staghounds said...

I'll be in the Forest of Retz.

Heath J said...

Hey Roberta, SWMBO and myself would love to make one of these, but sundays just kinda suck when you have to drive 5 hours....

Any chance on doing a saturday one of these times?