April is another month: any suggestions for locations/dates? I'm considering the Canal Bistro but open to suggestions.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
BlogMeet Photos
...Mine didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. (How about yours?)
I'm hoping no one will be too offended by my ill-timed snapshottery!
April is another month: any suggestions for locations/dates? I'm considering the Canal Bistro but open to suggestions.
April is another month: any suggestions for locations/dates? I'm considering the Canal Bistro but open to suggestions.
Labels:
BlogMeets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My lighting wasn't the best. I have a couple ones of the bigger group. I had to catch a flight out super early the next day, so will send you them when I get home later.
Wish I coulda been there; miss you all!
I took only one or two but you're welcome to them once I get them off the camera.
Post a Comment