Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September BlogMeet

Update: bumped to top.

It looks like the 19th is our day.*

How about Broad Ripple Brew Pub? --There may be a crowd, as there is some sort of sporting event that day; we could get a head start and meet at 2:00 p.m. They're opening earlier on Sundays now!

Let me know in Comments if you'll attend.
______________________
* I will be working that evening. But I'm working a lot of weekends this Fall. 'Cos the leaves will rake themselves, I guess.

11 comments:

Shane said...

September 19th is also International Talk Lika A Pirate Day. Arrgh!

Tam said...

Actually, the Brewpub is nice and deserted on game days. Not enough TeeWees. They're real happy to see you during Colts games.

The Big Guy said...

Very possible that I will make the sojourn to HoosierLand...

TBG

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I'll try to make it. Maybe I'll drag Sally along. Of course she'll be the only unarmed person in the group :)

Joanna said...

Rock on. I will be there come hell or high water.

Tam said...

Let us know if you need a chauffeur!

The Jack said...

I'll be there.

Still be early at 2? Given the relative quiet.

Shermlock Shomes said...

Mrs. Shomes works that day but I should be able to make it!

Anonymous said...

Why i'll be pinswagled That be talk like a pirate day, me and me mates got plans we do.

Crucis said...

Wish we could come but I'm not up to the 500 mile trip. We'll see come Spring.

The Big Guy said...

Gaaah!
I'm off the Florida football gig (which would have had me in Knoxville on Saturday, and thus striking distance to the blogmeet on Sunday) and on to a different event... Crap.

Will be in Shanghai most of October... Maybe I can hit the Nov meet (if there is one.)

Y'all have fun...

TBG