Monday, July 07, 2008

Now, This Message...

What's darker than oh-dark-thirty? I dunno but it's my new breakfast spot for awhile.

But friends, that's not what I came here to share. More or less Endless Weekend Sports yesterday was brought to us by... TMI!

Do you need TMI? Do you have that listless, run-down, dribbly sort of feeling more than a third of the time? Do other people pass you on the freeway, snickering? Possibly you wake up feeling short on calcium every Whitsunday? TMI may be the the answer.

TMI is only for a very special sort of person, not just anybody. Only your doctor can say if TMI is right for you but you know that quack isn't going to bestir him or herself to get you any unless you call 'em up right now and ask for it by name! Demand TMI!

(Please note that overuse of TMI can result in blurting out symptoms to strangers and/or public discussion of awkward bodily functions. When first taking TMI, avoid operating lightweight machinery and never, ever sing or attempt to sing Grand Opera while you are on TMI. TMI may cause priapism and/or irregular menses. Mice exposed to TMI either developed or feigned migraines in a futile effort to get away. Use only as directed. Really. Please.)

9 comments:

Turk Turon said...

TMI, eh?

I think I need more information.

Especially when there is priapism involved.

Carteach said...

Sounds like just a bit more than I needed to know. (g)

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? I've been on TMI for YEARS.

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I don't know what TMI is, but can you tell if this angry red thing on my 'hip' looks like a pimple or a boil?

Jeffro said...

Here I thought I was on a NTK basis.

staghounds said...

Overshare.

Anonymous said...

Roberta,

You need more coffee.:)

Anonymous said...

If you can have both priapism and irregular menses, your problems go well beyond TMI.

Roberta X said...

TD: Oh, so very much TMI! --This is why you have to get the goats sorted out early.