Saturday, May 09, 2009

And She Just Keeps Whining!

The night passed fitfully -- sleep a bit, wake up freezing or cooking or unable to breathe, rinse, lather, repeat.

This morning, aches are coalescing into an uncomfortable total, from toe-knuckles to sinuses and points between. I don't know what this is -- head-cold of the apocalypso (the dance-craze that's sweepin' the nation!), piggie flu or merely the worst allergy attack of my life -- and I do not actually care. I just want it to stop.

Big Project Of The Day: get cleaned up and visit MedCheck. Also, check the hovercraft for eels.

Update: Dx, Sinusitus; Rx, Z-pack (Zithromax). Also I picked up Sudafed and cough drops. And ate a nice, hot Korean meal (Dolsot Bibimbap). Now once more to bed, 'cos I am dogtired.

PS: No eels in hovercraft. We checked twice, 'cos, you know, eels. Yum!

8 comments:

Alan said...

Dang, I hate it when the hoverbuggy gets eels. What a pain.

sam said...

Have a good breakfast, keep hydrated, and get your rest. and feel better soon, oh lovely one.

I guess you would need a starship's anti-grav to actually make a circus "fly", nicht wahr?

Lemon curry?

WV: dhect

Text message speak or twittering (I refuse to call it tweets) for; "what the heck?"

Jeffro said...

Damn the eels, full speed ahead!

Drang said...

So long as they're not shrieking eels...

Bruce B. said...

I hope the doctor can provide some help. Feel better soon.

Turk Turon said...

That Dolsot Bibimbap will fix you right up! Why, the steam from the bowl alone....

Hope you feel better soon!

OrangeNeckInNY said...

Mmm...bibimbap...

Get well soon!!

Joseph said...

Hope you feel better, Roberta. Get some rest and have some...uh, eel soup. Or stuffed eels. Or something.