Saturday, April 26, 2014

All Under One Roof

     At Thr3e Wise Men in Broad Ripple at Old NFO's blogger roundup, and what a roundup:
     Danno of Sandcastle Scrolls
     The Smallest Conservative
     Larry Weeks (!) of Brownells!
     Tam Keel
     Turk Turon
     The Miller
     Mr. B.
     Midwest Chick
     Erin Palette
     Ambulance Driver
     Matt G
     Mad Saint Jack
     Don Gwinn
     Eric Wenthe
     The Jack
     New Jovian Thunderbolt
     ...And dozens more.  (Let me know if I missed mentioning you -- I totally lost track.) You won't see this much of the gunblogosphere under one roof until next year's NRA Annual Meeting


D.W. Drang said...

Next year in Nashville!

Old NFO said...

Thanks for coming!! Great to see you!!!

Roberta X said...

It was a great gathering, NFO! Thank you for arranging it!

Anonymous said...

Amazing evening. I'm sorry I didn't get to say much more than 'Hi'. It was good seeing you again.


Roberta X said...

It was great seeing you again, too!

Don said...

Although I missed talking to you, I had a great time. First time I've been more than a few minutes from the house (except for doctor and hospital visits).

Roberta X said...

Don, I am so happy to see you up and about!

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

What a joy! And to finally meet you...

Linoge said...

I'd know that shiny head anywhere! It was great meeting you :).

Roberta X said...


pediem said...

It was wonderful to meet you! And I'm already looking forward to Nashville next year...

Midwest Chick said...

Great seeing you! I had some definite squee-worthy moments. What a fantastic crowd!

BTW, I snagged your list, added some, and threw on as many links as I could find.

Hope to see you again soon!

Matt G said...

It was such a genuine pleasure to finally get to meet you, Bobbi.

Murphy's Law said...

It was nice meeting you ever so briefly. That was a good night.