Tuesday, February 01, 2022

What I Wrote Monday?

      Still true.  Sense of taste and smell still okay, nose not especially full, coughing only rarely.  But I'm exhausted.  Made coffee and a bagel late this morning and went back to bed for several hours.  Did a sink-full of dishes and made eggs pomodoro about mid-afternoon (canned tomato sauce, spices, a little chopped carrot, Castlevetrano and chopped up Italian lunch meat, two eggs) and ran out of energy looking at TV afterward.  Went back to bed, out like a light, and woke up just a few minutes ago.

      Don't know if I want to use my saved-back COVID-19 test or not.  I'm off most of this week and hadn't planned on going anywhere, so it's not going to make a big difference one way or the other.

2 comments:

Mike V said...

FWIW, I had it 3 weeks ago. I didn’t lose my sense of taste and smell either. If the doctor hadn’t told me I tested positive for the ‘Rona, I’d had sworn it was a bad sinus infection. Feel better!

Zendo Deb said...

One part of my family in Illinois had those symptoms and tested positive. Another group tested negative - just a bad cold going around.