Friday, March 10, 2017

And Back To Winter

     At least for the next week.  After that, who knows.  We're looking at several days with lows in the teens and highs in the thirties -- just in time for the weekend!

     Tam just headed towards the back door at a high rate of speed -- sprinkling rain put her off running the trash can out to the curb last night and now the clock is ticking: 6:55 as I write this and the trash truck swings by as early as 7:00.  --It can be late as 9:00 or 9:30 a.m. some weeks, but there's no predicting it.  33°F out there, too, which is not pajama weather.

     I'm thinking this weekend might just be a "don't bother to get out of bed" weekend for me.  Pile on the quilts, set a much of cocoa on the nightstand and read until I doze off, repeating as often as necessary.   Probably not, but the thought is comforting.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Sounds like a plan to me. I have been told to get the snow blower out. But I think I will count on the weather man to be wrong.