Thursday, February 08, 2018

Well, That's Better

     Spent most of yesterday horizontal.  I took my pills and slept.  By evening, my back was much improved.  Today, I'll take anti-inflammatories alone and see how I feel after work -- I can certainly take the muscle relaxer in the evening if needed.  It's a definite non-driving medication for me.

     I certainly hurt a lot less this morning.  In hindsight, I've been in a fair amount of pain for a couple of weeks and have been refusing to face it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ignoring pain and your responses to it are not the way to handle it. Daily unending pain has driven me to drugs, alcohol, and the all rest. Face it, learn to deal with it, and rebuild. Can't afford to loose another "friend".
Storytellers.blog

Old NFO said...

Hopefully you get better soon.