Monday, May 06, 2024

Maybe I Broke

     Still having a little of the up-and-down, hot-and-cold sweats and shivers, but far worse, I'm still sneezing and coughing up eech.  So I'm still home.  No point in spreading that if I can avoid it, and I certainly don't want it coming back around with a new set of mutations.

     I did get a couple of fairly solid chunks of sleep last night and this morning.  One of them was over three hours!  That cats have about had it with me; Holden spent a little time sleeping at my feet last night but eventually gave up because I couldn't keep still.

2 comments:

RandyGC said...

Hang in there. Hope you start mending real soon.

Anonymous said...

When I get like that, I find that it helps to relax in a warm tub. It helps the muscles to relax, and gives them a little rest from making more heat.