I'm off for four more weeks. Well, the doctor actually prescribed light duty, still not lifting any more than fifteen pounds, and that's a downcheck for work, where they require us to be able to lift fifty pounds -- or at least be able to try.
That's a lot of weight, and far more than I routinely lift. There are plenty of good workarounds. The kicker is, there's a possibility of overhead work, and you really don't want to be dropping expensive, heavy equipment, especially when expensive people are working not too far away. I don't like it but I understand it. I'll do my exercises and hope for improvement.
Update
1 year ago

1 comment:
Keep at it, bit by bit! The patience is the hard part, but you know full well that if you try too much too soon, your back will instantly tell you.
With mine, I've finally learned not to try too much even if it feels OK today.
Cuz it soon won't if I think I'm still 30.
Post a Comment