Thursday, August 07, 2008

BlogMeet Update

Let's Do Both

Some bloggers have said the 17th is good; others, the 24th. Me, I want to have a bon voyage party before Tam heads off to get Blackwatered[1]...but that leaves me with an empty weekend on the 23rd-24th, so why not just refuse to pick only one?

So here's the plan: the semi-official Indy BlogMeet will meet Sunday, 17 August at 3:00 pm at Broad Ripple Brew Pub. The semi-un-official Bloogmeet will be a week later: 24th, same time, same place. Each one counts toward your final grade[2] and this time, the famous cuppa' Turonistan will be awarded at each one.

Once assembled, we can figure out where to eat. BRBP has excellent grub and but this is Broad Ripple, where the options are many and varied!
______________________________
1. It's interesting how a rilly kewl weekend of training with the famous & great can be made to sound...slightly ominous. :>
2. Ha! You didnt know there was grading, didja? That's 'cos there isn't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! Can. Breathe. Now.

Toni and I will be there the 17th.

M

Rob K said...

I think we may be able to make one of those dates.

The Duck said...

If we get done at the Buckeye Firearms Skills Challange, early enough we try to make it over, & of course the 24th is out as I'll be at BW that day

Turk Turon said...

We're getting graded on this??

Oh, crap.

I'm afraid I'm going to get an "Incomplete", because I can't make either date in August. Maybe in September.

ABC gets peeved when I take too many weekends off; it's not that my responsibilities are so awesome, or my work so stellar, it's more that they can't find anybody else willing to go to work at 3:30 AM every Sunday.