Friday, January 27, 2012

Hoosier Presidential Candidates?

I was wondering who (if anyone) has made it onto Indiana's 2012 Presidential primary ballot already. A little Google work* brought me to Indiana's official page for that information, where I saw this:Yeah. Useful.

I am not a violent person and I think political violence should be a very, very, very last resort. But there's a level of sheer FAIL that, in a just universe, really ought to result in some kind of trouncing. Maybe the State could just pull their Internet connection -- 'cos clearly, they are not using it for anything (except possibly pr0n and WoW?), at least since early Autumn of 2010.
____________________________________
* Yes, on actual Google. Like Hebrew National all-beef franks, there's only one best choice. Wish I knew what it was for searches.

4 comments:

Angus McThag said...

The good news is you know who to vote for, because you know who won!

The bad news...

Tam said...

I've been flipping back and forth between Google and Bing lately.

Partly because of Borepatch.

Don said...

I've had good luck with StartPage. It's enhanced by Google, doesn't (apparently) record all your personal info, and gives you the same results.

Ancient Woodsman said...

Plan on seeing Hebrew National Pre-cooked Bacon before you see an improvement in government web pages.

Here we use some google and some bing. Not important choices as there is time to try both when or if needed...unlike trying to have a "9mm vs. .45" or "7.62 vs. 5.56" debate at the moment of need for either of those.