Saturday, January 07, 2012

Misheard

So, I'm blearily watching something about WW II airplanes on the Hitlitary Channel, or whatever they call it, and on comes a promo for a new show; I was looking down, concentrating on my sammich* at the time and what I heard was, "Great, uh, Stank Battles!"

Just like the cats used to have?

Turned out
it's something entirely different. But I'm sure that will be be good, too. Still, for just a few seconds there....

(Oh, yeah, I'm sick -- awake for an hour or two at a stretch, suffering chills and walking into things and then I...doze...right...off....)
__________________________
* A Jimmy-John's "unwich," at my door in ten freakin' minnits. Western Science and Business is so wonderful!

5 comments:

Tango Juliet said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Cincinnatus said...

The battle of Prochorovka / Kursk?

Guffaw in AZ said...

Get well soon!

Maura said...

Hitlitary Channel. *snort*

Along the same lines as Husband, who just refers to it as the Nazi Channel. "All Nazis, all the time"

Rob K said...

Jimmy John's unwhich is the greatest invention since sliced bread!

Feel better soon!