Saturday, February 21, 2015

Snowing, Snowing, Snowing

     There's over 3" of snow on the ground and it's still coming down.  Not quite the promised Snowmageddon but the day is young.  Will we get several inches over a half a foot, the approximate worst-case prediction?  I don't know.  Predictions haven't changed and neither has the way it's sifting down.

     It's already done me dirt: last night, as the warnings mounted, the Indiana Historical Radio Society cancelled their early spring swap and show meeting.  So much for this morning. If you're reading this in the U.S. Northeast, you're probably thinking I don't know how good I've got it.  You're probably right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading this from just down the street and I don't like it either. I have a long driveway I have to clear, but want to wait for the snow to slow down.

You can come over and help with Demo on my bathroom, if you have nothing else to do. :)

Kerry