Wednesday, September 07, 2016

So, I Asked Tam

     "Gary Johnson is extremely popular with the troops -- why won't he be in the Commander-in-Chief Q&A thing on TeeVee tonight?"

     "Because he's not going to be President."

     Killjoy.  Also, this is a prime chance for the Giant Meteor of Doom* to do its thing.  But will it?  Probably not.  Oh, L. Neil Smith, they're worse than ever.
_______________________________
* Yes, yes, I know the kids use a different D-word.  I'm not using that one in a posting that discusses Presidential candidates and uses the phrase "Commander-in-Chief," because we live in a day and age of people with no sense of humor or proportion or even just plain sense and I do not propose to get body-slammed or even interviewed vigorously by witlings on the gummint payroll because I made a funny that sailed over their tiny, tiny heads.  YMMV.

4 comments:

JayNola said...

I'm still up in the air about which ticket I'm supporting, Cthulhu 2016 or SMOD.

Anonymous said...


JayNola - Go with Cthulhu in 2016.

"Why vote for the lessor of two evils?"

{Insert rimshot sound *here*}

Roberta X said...

Ah, but SMOD promises us no evil politicians! ...No anything, in fact, but there are always trade-offs.

Anonymous said...

My fave political pitch this year:

"The left wing said they'd abolish poverty,
right wing said they'd abolish bureaucracy
Odin said he'd abolish Ice Giants

Where are the Ice Giants?"

I think I will write-in Odin.

Lex Luthier