Friday, September 23, 2016

Yesterday I Learned

     I learned that Libertarians -- and libertarians -- are evil, right-wing, liberal, short-sighted, exploitative, pot-head schemers who will get the wrong lizard* elected.  No matter who the person saying so thinks is the wrong lizard.

     That's a pretty easy trick when neither of the Two Big Parties managed to run a non-wrong lizard.  Sure, there's plenty of reasons to argue one of them is wronger, but I'm not obliged to choose from just those two and if the one you like least wins, it won't be because of my vote.  Get over it.
____________________________
* So what's with all this "lizard" business, anyway?  It comes from Douglas Adams.

4 comments:

Douglas2 said...

As a Pommie, I always thought it was originated by David Icke.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilians

Roberta X said...

Adams was there first. Icke, however, thought it was real.

Anonymous said...


I miss D. Adams.

He left us before he could write down the recipe for a proper 'Pan-Galactic Gargle-Blaster'...

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

Do you PROMISE to not vote for the lizard I like least? Good. I knew there was a reason I liked you. ;-)