Thursday, November 01, 2018

Okay, It's Trivial, But...

     There's an inverse relationship between needing a lint roller and being able to find one.  Tam and I routinely keep on in the kitchen near the paper-towel holder; I found another one over the weekend when I was straightening up my room.

     Today, I need to dress a little more like an adult than usual.  I even brought brand-new black Carhartts (my usual double-front work dungarees) and with two cats in the house, a lint roller would be quite handy.  Naturally I can't locate any of them!

9 comments:

Carteach said...

They come in five-packs. I keep one in the car as a final backup.

Anonymous said...

Cut a length of packing tape and attach ends together, sticky side out. Insert a coupla fingers and roll over clothing pressing lightly. Works in a pinch but not as well as the roller.

Countglockula said...

The Cats Did It!

RandyGC said...

+ 1 on the packing (or duct, or masking tape). Always on hand and used prior to uniform inspections when I was in the .mil. Also nail clippers for trimming "cables" (loose threads).

waepnedmann said...

It is the little irritants in life that wear on a person.
I try to remember that this sort of thing is a First World Problem, but it doesn't help.
+1 on blaming the cats.

AndyJ said...

SAM's have them in 5 packs for (I think) $5 something to $7 something. They used to be in the laundry section, but in our store, they moved them into the office supplies for some reason. I just bought 4 packs the other day. They are SCOTCH brand

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Well, you need Schipperkes instead of cats so you can wear black without worry. With both cats and dogs we have surrendered and no longer care how much hair we are wearing.

Paul said...

Dunno. but it could be a rule about anything you need badly, you needs several to find the one.

Ritchie said...

Time to break out the BRMT. Big Roll of Masking Tape. Unroll a length, then roll it back on, backwards. With the sticky side out, roll your cares away. For handy storage, just stick it on the nearest (or most suitable) wall.