Tuesday, March 03, 2020

I'm Off This Week

     It's a good thing I am off this week, because I am just worn out.  We walked to a neighborhood eatery for a late lunch yesterday and once we were back home, I had to lay down.  Once I laid down, I realized I needed to sleep.  So I did.

     Woke up about ten p.m. and had some supper while looking at television and at midnight, I was back in bed.  Got up at six to feed my cat, and went right back to bed until ten a.m..

     Since then I have made a pot of coffee and a little breakfast, ordered some new jeans, run a load of laundry and I can hardly keep my eyes open.

     Doctor's appointment is at eight tomorrow. 

     Also, I want a new Wu.  There's no replacing Miss Rannie but Huck and I are lonely already.

1 comment:

New Jovian Thunderbolt said...

I wonder if you can take Huck with you, see if he picks one out he likes too.