I won't say it's done. Not until it's had twenty-four hours or more. But it's in and it works.
Topside looks pretty good.
Below, I had to change my plans (a connection hose was a little too short to reach the shutoff I was going to put it on), and I'll probably leave the dishwasher disconnected until we replace it, since I had to swap connections between it and the hot water.
The connection stubs from the new faucet were very short and I didn't have a large enough open-end wrench for the flexible fitting. A half-inch stubby combination wrench held the line from the faucet well enough but trying to swing a crescent wrench for the hose connectors in the space between the basin and the wall was difficult. The basin wrench I bought worked great for unscrewing the nuts that held the old faucet. I might have been able to work a ratchet and extensions in to reach them but it would have been tricky.
Now we'll see how well it holds up. The spout is a bit longer than the old one, so that should be an improvement.
Also, I think I'll shop for some larger combination wrenches, including a 7/8" stubby.