Friday, February 17, 2012

Gun Show!

There's a gun show in Indy this weekend! --I've already made plans to attend the Indiana Historical Radio Society's soiree Saturday morning but that leaves the rest of the day.

It's out at Stout Field National Guard Armory, put on by the nice folks of Tri-State Gun & Knife Collectors LLC. Tam and I found a lot of interesting things at the previous one.

--And remember, there's a BlogMeet Sunday, 3:00 p.m. at 10-01 in Broad Ripple. See sidebar for details.

5 comments:

Keads said...

I would love to come, but my Basic Pistol (new shooter) class tomorrow and my concealed carry class Sunday is at capacity! Woo-Hoo! on one level, not so much on this one. I will get there late Spring, I promise!

Tango Juliet said...

Sounds like full weekend to me.

B said...

Better one in Valparaiso.....

http://valpogunshow.com

Roberta X said...

I do not favor travel. YMWV.

The Jack said...

The armory has a fun little show.

Smaller size means less selection, but it also means less of a crush of raw humanity.

I feel alot less stressed out going to that one.

Not sure I'll go this weekend. I do want to get a reloading press, but on this calendar month quite yet.