Monday, February 20, 2012

Soup For One

Remember that stuff? I liked it; it was exactly enough for one person and had some recipes that were not otherwise available.

Comedians ridiculed it as "sad." (I guess they didn't figure a couple might buy two cans?) --I digress; my point is, it was just big enough for one.

And on that note, here's a 250 square foot apartment just big enough for one -- but, thanks to clever design, not at all crowded. The site's got links to some NYC "microapartments" but they're crude hacks in comparison.

7 comments:

Divemedic said...

A guy's apartment, and he reads Bazaar magazine while he is on the toilet. That is just wrong.

BGMiller said...

I assume you've sen the video of the guy in Hong Kong that did something similar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4yJGTPUR_0

BGM

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. IKEA has nothing on this guy.

Bubblehead Les. said...

250 Square Ft Apartment for One? Gee, when I was on my Submarines...... ; )

Roberta X said...

Les: With hot-bunking and racks, the apartment fits 30. But they're not allowed to leave for months at a time.

greg said...

As for you're 'soup for one'...I look at most cans of soup as being 'soup for one'...which probably explains my waistline and blood pressure.

Larry said...

Does this remind anyone else of Bruce Willis's apartment in Fifth Element?