Sunday, June 09, 2013

Blogroll Deletions

Gone:

     The Tireless Agorist, who managed seven months before he got too tired to continue.  Sisyphus, people!  There's no winning;  Leviathan will triumph.  But if it can be delayed even a second, made even a smidge less easy?  That's worth doing.  Just try to remember the Republic is over; it was wrought well and our Empire is still less nasty than ancient Rome's in many ways.  This will change.  It's changing now.

     Atomic Nerds.  They stopped writing. (Something about "...having a life...?")  I've stopped linking.  If they write again, they'll be linked again.

     Dr. Strangegun hasn't blogged since 2010.  I think this is unfortunate.

     Hecate's Crossroad, silent for 18 months.       .....ditto....

     The Shootist, a year of dead air.

     And I have a special offer: anyone who wants off my blogroll, send me a note.  Happy to oblige.

10 comments:

USCitizen said...

Housekeeping must be done from time to time.

Gewehr98 said...

I keep hoping that The Steampunk Home will post something new one of these days, too.

Roberta X said...

Yes. She had a baby. I should drop the blog for inactivity but it might come back, in 3 or 4 years.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Roberta: Many Thanks for keeping my little blog on your list. I am honored to be there! No plans to quit any time soon, but the job and helping the Mrs with her mother limit my time and creativity. Visited Mom in Iowa this weekend. She is still independent, but slipping...more trips to Iowa must be scheduled.

Roberta X said...

Yes, parents do take looking after -- it seems only fair, they looked after us.

Mostly just dropping inactive blogs.

Stingray said...

I only winced 'cause it's true. :-/

PA State Cop said...

Still here. ;)

Jennifer said...

We miss you, Stingray.
I'm quite comfy in my little spot on your blogroll. I'd like to stay as long as you will have me.

Jennifer said...

We miss you, Stingray.
I'm quite comfy in my little spot on your blogroll. I'd like to stay as long as you will have me.
And if I ever shut-up, you might send out a search party.

Karl said...

I want on!