Sunday, May 19, 2019

Vim, Vigor And Being My Age

     Or, what the dickens, being a bit younger.

     In our last exciting installment, Tamara and I got the yard mowed.  After that we bicycled a few miles for dinner and back home.

     We had plans to hit the five and dime and drugstore for various things, but I wanted to rest up.  I wenrt to my room and laid down, thinking I might look at televis...

     Out like a light.

     Woke up thirsty about an hour later, with Rannie Wu the cat curled up at my feet, using one of my ankles for a pillow.  Had a drink of water, thought I'd lay back down and maybe look at a little tele...

     Asleep before I even knew it.

     Woke up an hour and a half later.  Rannie was curled up next to me.  It was just about full dark.

     Not much else was going to get done.  Certainly no shopping.  I went to the office and finished up the writer's group stuff, puttering around with this and that until it was time to go to bed for the night.

     The exercise was good; I need to do more of it.  And when the energy's used up, there's no reserve.

1 comment:

Antibubba said...

Napping is a legitimate use of time.