Friday, December 10, 2010

Freading The Prue, Cat Antics

Update: I had the wrong date for the Sunday BlogMeet! Should have been the 19th. Sorry -- I have a "do not miss" thing on the 18th and I was thinking of it.

...I find I am running about 0.8 mistakes per page. But the first three stories never got a second trip through the keyboard. It should be fairly easy to call up the file and fix them.
--
Woke up this morning with the sense that a cat was nearby. H'mm, not on my tummy...I turned to my left and Huck was asleep on his back, snug atop the quilt in a valley between my left arm and torso. He leaned his head way back and rolled his eyes to look at me when I reached across and petted him.

Meanwhile, Rannie has taken over the spot behind my monitor where Tommy and The Slinker used to sleep. I think she feels safe there, since I usually eat breakfast at my desk and therefore chase Huck away when he tries to leap up.
--
Another early day today, so I'll close by saying it looks like the Blogmeet will be 18 19 December. Broad Ripple BrewPub okay?

6 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Brewpub 18 December. Got it.

Tigger sleeps on his back all the time, so that doesn't seem odd to me. Of course Tigger weighs nearly 20 pounds, so it probably feels good to reverse gravity from time to time :)

Shermlock Shomes said...

We'll be there! 19th. 3:00 PM?

LabRat said...

Zydeco did that all the time as a kitten, and as an adult still when he feels things are finally warm enough.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

OK, 19th. I just took your word for it and assumed it was a Sunday :)

Joanna said...

Brewpub! w00t!

Shermlock Shomes said...

Crap. We won't be there. Mrs. Shomes reminds me that we've accepted an invitation to an Xmas party then.