Operation Housepaint has begun! Only a little bit of the old paint has been scraped off, but every bit counts. I even picked up a couple of gallons of what may be the actual color of the actual paint.
Second Try, and First Try, too, has not, well, not actually drying. It's been several days and the stuff's still tacky; so I went with the (different) brand Nephew had suggested to begin with. Harder to go get but if it works, it's worth it. I got the version with primer in it for this test; I'm thinking that for the first coat and then we'll see, 'cos that stuff is expensive. On the other hand, not having to repaint for a long, long time would be nice.
STANCOR 10P TRANSMITTER: UPDATE 12
2 days ago