1. Everything is here to be bitten.
2. If it fights back, bite it more.
3. Good things happen when you're upside down.
4. Somersaults produce treats.
5. It's more interesting in the basement.
6. Sure, they call it "laundry," but when it's being tossed from hamper to basket, it's really "prey."
7. Those things moving in the yard are fascinating.
8. It's okay to complain when your claws are trimmed. How dare they!
9. When carried, be sure to investigate new and interesting things to bite.
10. No matter how loudly Rannie yowls, it's okay to keep chasing her; she knows you're playing.
11. It should be dinner time.
12. I must do more biting! Immediately!
T. R. MCELROY'S STREAMLINED TELEGRAPH KEYS
9 months ago