Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Big Indy BlogMeet today!

Indy1500 Gun Show today! (And Friday and Saturday, but I worked one of Friday and went to the Indiana Historical Radio Society meet the next day).

And, sports fans, they tell me the Indianapolis Colts are in for another drubbing playing tonight, too.*

Just about something for everyone, especially since I have plenty of books to read this evening.
______________________________________
* Luckily for me, I've worked around Chicago Cubs fans for years; this is nothing new.

3 comments:

Home on the Range said...

I have a girlfriend and her husband from Tennessee in town today for dinner so I'll miss the fun! Say hi to everyone for me!

John H. said...

Happy 4th anniversary! I read about it on another post. Your rank in very hi company.
John H.

Brian Jacobsen said...

Hey Roberta,

It was a pleasure to meet you. Sorry we weren't able to talk much, hopefuly we'll have a chance at the next one.

October 23, 2011 6:07 PM

(Note, this comment has been resposted, complete and unedited, and the original post deleted to remove an offensive URL he has chosen to link to his username. Roberta X)