Sunday, October 26, 2014

I Aten't Ded

     Though there was a stretch yesterday afternoon when I was wondering -- dizziness and intractable ear pain had returned.  Yes, it was another day largely spent horizontal.

     I feel better this morning, aside from the fact that I was only briefly awake to feed the cats at 0600 and once they had eaten, I fell effortlessly asleep until 0930.  I've had inner-ear infections before but this one is a real doozy.

     And the yard is full of fallen leaves.

4 comments:

B said...

you are obviously not keeping your BAC calibrated correctly...Must be higher to keep the germs at bay

Practice now for when Ebola hits....

Anonymous said...

This too shall pass!
Hang in there...

gfa

Steve said...

"And the yard is full of fallen leaves."

Well, if they weren't fallen the yard would be full of trees.

RandyGC said...

At least you were lucid enough to realize that being unresponsive in a house of unfed cats was not a long term survival strategy ;-)