Sunday, October 05, 2014

--Yesterday

     Not a total fail; the Data Viking and I went to the antique-radio club meet (a fairly small one) and had a nice, if definitely chilly, time.  Drove back to Indy, stopped in at Zest and had a very nice breakfast, came home and, at 1:30 in the afternoon, I ran out of energy.

     One hundred percent o-u-t.  DV headed back home home and I laid down, figuring I'd nap awhile and wake when Tam came home from her day's adventures.  Didn't happen; I woke up hungry about ten p.m., made some soup that did not set well, and went back to bed, from which I  arose very reluctantly shortly after six this morning.  --And to which, I do believe, I will return soon.

4 comments:

NAVIGATOR said...

FEEL BETTER !

Drang said...

What he said!

Hat Trick said...

I too hope that you feel better soon

Cincinnatus said...

I've been mildly jealous that you seem to have better amateur radio fests than we do in Denver.