Saturday, October 25, 2014

Still Getting Better

     Still dizzy sometimes, too.  And I have been sleeping a lot.

     But I'm on the mend, not talking nonsense (seriously, that was unnerving.  It just snuck up and I was having to concentrate to keep from tripping over my tongue in a discussion filled with acronyms), and I was, for a wonder, hungry.

     Here's a tip: you can make fairly crummy corned beef hash palatable if you fry it up with with a half-pound of hot Italian sausage and half of a red onion, diced.  Yeah, not bad; but I would have probably been better off leaving out the hash and frying the sausage some with diced potato.  Ah, well, live and learn.

3 comments:

NAVIGATOR said...

FEEL BETTER SOON !

BONE APITTITTO !

Old NFO said...

Glad you're getting better!

Larry said...

Glad you are on the mend.