Friday, October 24, 2014

Sleeping It Off

     I'm still dizzy but the initial Z-pack dose and a bit over -- h'mm, carry the two, divide by three, aha -- fourteen hours in bed, most of them asleep, has made a big improvement.  I think I might be able to see normal health from here.

     Nevertheless, I have fed the cats, emptied, reloaded and started the dishwasher and made and eaten A Hearty Breakfast,* and now I've got just about enough energy left to be going back to bed.
_____________________________
* A couple slices of bacon and a stack of four (4) pieces of fancy French Toast with butter and coarse sugar, cranberry juice before and coffee during.

3 comments:

Merle said...

Sadly, I have frequent sinus/ear infections - so Z-pack is a very good friend!

Merle

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend

Anonymous said...

God bless Z pack.