Thursday, January 18, 2018

Lack Of Topic

     That's a topic in and of itself, isn't it?  Or is that cheating?

     -Fresh pico de gallo and chopped olives makes an adequate omelette filling. 

     -There are few things that feel better on a cold morning or evening than a hot bath.  If I ever get rich and add on to the house, a mildly sybaritic bathtub is near the top of the list.  My first real apartment had a bathtub six feet long and nearly three feet deep and it seems like every place I have lived in since has had a successively smaller bathtub.  This is frustrating.

     -That darned calf still hurts and my hamstring is noticeably tight.  Gentle stretching exercises are in order.

     -If I don't stop typing and get in the shower, I'm not going to have time to buy a couple of donuts on the way to work.  It'd be nice to have some at least once this week.

5 comments:

Carteach said...

A heating pad lives near my recliner, and can often be found wrapped around various sore muscles on my legs. Works stupid good for me. YMMV.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

I think I have just enough thin-sliced kosher corned beef in the fridge to throw into a nice omelet.

Now, if I were only hungry. I have a love-hate relationship with the phentermine I'm taking for weight loss...

Tokarev said...

Gyyrl! You better get those donuts! (For those of us who don't have a way to get donuts on the way to work and therefore have to live vicariously threw those who can)

Old NFO said...

Donuts are good! :-)

Rich in NC said...

Maple/Bacon donuts are the best :-)