Saturday, December 03, 2011

December Semi-BlogMeet

'Cos of having a BlogVistor headed through town, a Semi-BlogMeet has been slated for the afternoon of 10 December, 1:30ish, on the North side of Indy.

Also please note I am an idiot sleep-deprived (yeah, that's the ticket!) and had typed the wrong address. Fixed now. I don't send that much e-mail to myself, okay?

Applicants interested in attending can write me at roberta (dooooot) x (aaaahdttt) sbcglobal (daaat) net. I will sort through them as much as I can and get back to you. (Please note this is my publicly-available e-mail and can be a little spam-challenged at times; if I miss you or you get caught in the spamtrap, sorry!)

10 comments:

Larry said...

As luck would have it I'll be departing Roanoke VA on the morning of 10 December heading for southwest Ioway, but I doubt we will be as far as Indy by half-past one.
And besides, we'll be on I-64, a fair ways to the south of you.
Y'all have fun!

Roberta X said...

Larry: "Recalculating!" Tsk. No diversion?

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Sent you an email.

Roberta X said...

Yes, and how much better it would have worked had I only written the proper e-mail address for myself. Dot net dot com dot org dot duh...hiya!

Larry said...

Recalculating...we're leaving Sister's house in Roanoke at 2 AM, so a diversion to Indy would put us there...right about 11:30 AM or so with Sister breathing down my neck about wanting to "get there" before midnight.
Maybe next time. Or maybe this summer when I can bring the convertible. :D

The Jack said...

Heh. I'm reminded of this old gem

"Welcome to Homestar runner dot net; it's dot com!"

Welp, I've resent my email to the other address

Shermlock Shomes said...

I just dropped y'all a note and afterwards thought, "Maybe I'm the included in the chaff and not the wheat!"

Roberta X said...

You are NOT the chaff.

The Jack said...

Annnnnd I sent it to the wrong address a second time.

Turns out I'm the greater fool.


This time I'm pretty sure it got out.

Scout26 said...

I'm headed to Detroit that day. But I'll be in town ~the 21st to visit the folks. I'll have my son with me, and we'll be looking for a place to shoot handgun, centerfire rifle and rimfire rifle (SHUUUSH, don't tell him the last two are Christmas presents).


-Dave