Thursday, May 31, 2018

Got Tam To The Doctor

     That's about all I managed to do yesterday; we had to stop and gas up the car, and, closer to home, do a grocery run and pick up some things for Tam's work nearby, but that was all I could manage; we returned home, ordered take-out food and I collapsed on the couch with an ice pack on my knee and pretty much stayed that way until it was time to turn the couch into my bed and swap out ice packs.

     Hoping to do more today.

     Ms. Tamara's visit was anticlimactic.  It seems medical thinking these days is very much against "figure-eight" support after a broken collarbone; research showed it didn't improve outcomes and made the process more painful.  They do, however, make much better slings, which I am told are more comfortable.

No comments: