Tuesday, September 02, 2014

One Dozen Eggs: Parts 5 And 6

     Pan-fried this morning and I was clumsier than usual -- I like the yolks broken, Tam doesn't, my hand slipped.  That's a nice amount of genuine bacon grease (and a few droplets of chili oil), which is why the eggs will move from the skillet to a paper-toweling covered plate and have all the excess carefully dabbed away.
     And here is number five or six, with some shadowy and very tasty thick-sliced bacon:
      Where's number four, you ask?  Ah, there lies a story: prepared, waiting, in hiding.  Ready for lunchtime and you'll have to wait until afterwards
.

3 comments:

BGMiller said...

Hmmmmm....

The obvious thought is that No.4 has been prepared in some variation on the pomodoro theme.

Part of me wonders though....
Scotch eggs perhaps?
Given the superior bacon you have easy access to I can only presume that good sausage is also readily found.

I'll have to keep an eye open for an update.

BGM

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Oh, yeah, I nearly forgot. It's breakfast time :)

Anonymous said...

Next time, I'm going to hand deliver the eggs to your doorstep and wait for you to cook them so I can help eat them!

Kerry